Would You Make This Recipe Again?
2 1/4 cups butter
6 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons onion salt
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 box rice or corn chex
2 boxes wheat chex
1 box cheerios
~ 2 lbs mixed nuts (with or without peanuts, depending on preference)
1 bag pretzels
1. Combine & mix the dry ingredients into 2 turkey roasting pans (the disposable aluminum ones work well and can be re-used a couple times).
2. Combine & mix the salt in a small bowl.
2. Melt the butter over low heat.
3. Add the worchestershire sauce and 1/2 of the salt mixture to the melted butter.
4. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes (stir every 20 minutes). After the first or second cycle, sample the mix and add some or all of the remaining salt to taste.